Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bulgari Hand bag Ad

Jane's pick: Bulgari Ad =)

Julianne Moore Controversial Bulgari Ads
Here is a hang bag ad.  A lot of people criticized Moore for posing nude with animals.  It seems very "racy" and edgy.  I don't think this will appeal to younger people, she seems too old, too aged, and sophisticated. I do not think this ad is effective at all because the hand bag is not showcased.  It seems like she is selling the jewelry, and not the bag at first glance.  The jewelry is the first thing I noticed. It took me a while to figure out there was a bag, and that those things were lion cubs.  Although cute, I don't think the lion cubs help "sell" product.  There's nothing that I like here, and it does not seem targeted for teenage girls. Maybe middle aged women who want to feel young and adventurous and desirable again, but definitely not younger girls/teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment